convoo is an online marketing start up specialized in qualified lead generation. With a dynamic team of experts, we offer premium customer leads of relieable high quality standards, dedicated client support and 100% GDPR conformity. We are never afraid of change and embrace new ideas and innovation with flat hierarchies and an agile organization, to help us grow!
We are looking for a new colleague in the following department:
Manager Media Trading / Publisher Manager (m/f/d) fulltime, 40 h.
As Manager Media Trading / Publisher Manager (m/f/d) you are responsible for all activities concerning the relations with selected publishers and acquisition of new partners, as well as automatic buying of required online advertisement placements. You ensure the successful cooperation with all suppliers on all levels on a daily basis. Furthermore, your responsibilities include the support and customer consulting for controlling advertisement success and reporting. You work in the online market using the newest online advertisement technologies.
- Continuous improvement of our publisher network, both in quality and quantity
- Negotiation on marketplaces and automation of supply systems.
- Management of our portfolio of national and international publishers and optimization thereof
- Campaign specific selection of advertising channels
- Following campaign delivery and optimization
- Development of strategies and business models to expand and grow the network
- Responsibility, Management and Expansion of selected projects (e.g. network quality, publisher payments, etc.)
- Co-creation of Convoo’s publisher strategy
- Finished studies with an emphasis on marketing/IT or similar
- 3 years professional experience in trading or publisher management
- Strong internet affinity
- An extensive network of contacts in online marketing and outstanding networking skills
- Strongly service and customer-oriented behavior
- Experienced Microsoft Office user with excellent analytical and quantitative skills
- Fluent business English, both written and spoken.
What You Get:
- Flat hierarchy, flexible working hours and open discussions
- An open atmosphere for bringing in your own ideas and improve processes
- Innovative and challenging customer projects in the online business
- Individual career perspective with room for personal development
- A wonderful office in the heart of Hamburg with high quality equipment
- Our „Office-Flatrate” for coffee, soft drinks and afterwork events
- A young, motivated and performance-oriented team
Do not hesitate to send us your application with all details together with your cover letter at email@example.com. Please do not forget to let us know your expected salary and your earliest starting date. We are looking forward to work with you!